Tuesday 8 January 2013

Rejoice, Review, Recollect, Rethink


To a Bright Future 

Welcome to a New Year. Must be wondering why there isn't an entry at the start of the
new year from me. I am off to a slow start. What is the point of making resolutions or a bucket list for this year, when such goals are sometimes unrealistic expectations on our
part. Besides, at the end of the year is about letting loose and celebrating the holidays.
 
Some of us were already so busy with the festivities. So slow down for a minute and take
 stock of what you have done for the past year. Celebrate your achievements & milestones
in your life. Give yourself a pat on the back when you think you have already taken that
first step to get whatever task started. Aw . . no one took notice or encourage you? Don't
 let that bother you. Not everybody could make sense of what you are doing. If your think changing your habits or putting in an extra effort will redefine your future. Do it, keep it going and don't stop. This is what I say to myself about my blog. I only hope I will keep
the posts and drawings coming. Old habits die hard. I have to be discipline I guess and change the way I go about each day. I am glad to have started this journey because I
have learned a thing or two along the way.

 I leave you with this clip to inspire you, to set your priorities right. May this new year,
all your dreams will turn into reality and all your efforts into great achievements.






No comments:

Post a Comment